we like to go for sunday drives.
nice for us, missouri is pretty in the fall:
seeing the backwoods:
we also like to explore the towns that are even smaller than us.
like clever, pronounced cleaver, where it just gets better every day!
in missouri there are many unique names, like this one:
we visited the lake.
caleb doesn't like it when i take pictures of random people. but he wont pose for me, so what else can i do but be a paparazzi?
the "lake" was nice.
and very windy.
the last of the leaves outside our place.
drives are pretty much our excitement these days. between lots of school and work, we're usually too lame to want to do anything else but relax if we get some free time.
caleb was also recently called as the 16-17 year olds sunday school teacher, and i'm the first counselor in young womens.
we're very happy to be here now. we're both stretching ourselves and growing closer together.
we are so grateful for the opportunities we have to progress. we are especially appreciating the gospel and our blessings.
happy thanksgiving!
How fun! I bet you'll be a great YW counselor! I hope you keep enjoying Missouri.
ReplyDeletethanks katelyn! hope you keep enjoying twins! i can't even imagine. and you're a wonderful mommy!
ReplyDeleteMissouri is MUCH prettier in the fall than Texas. I like "That Place," I think I'd like to live there. :)
ReplyDelete